Friday, January 21, 2011

Brent Corriganfree Vids

"Mirror, mirror ...." ANCESTRAL VOICES

share with you my lovely readers a text from a friend of mine whom I love dearly. Mariana
Heaven Magic:


"Mirror, mirror ...."

Why recognize as part of "ONE" we find it so difficult ?......
Perhaps as a woman I'm learning to recognize my own power, limitations and blessings without blame other than myself, when I look in the other only a mirror that reflects part of my me or my all , and the reflection is not me delighted that's where I say what I DO NOT LIKE ME?? YOU ARE SHOWING ME?? The immediate reaction would be perhaps the other bla bla bla, GET NO CHARGE !!!!!!! If we took split second to analyze and incorporate that mirror is just a great teacher !!!!!.....
Today I woke up and began to reflect on all the mirrors broke a piedrazo .... Them away from my life when there should be closer and even more, having learned of them but the past is past and today and now I think I've learned not to alienate those mirrors that intersect in the days of my life trying show me the way forward to grow and continue to co-creating.
many times we tend to hear or say because so and so and he said, because Somebody's niece and sultanito haaaaaa I did not know ..... If we turn our eyes to see inside and I have in me?? How much responsibility I have in what happens to me?? Let us charge !!!!!! We are creators of our destiny because we have the great magic wand to choose!! We chose to say, where we go, our friends, our work, stay in that job that fills us etc, at all times have the power to choose and is a great responsibility that we must learn to use. How often is easier not take care of something and unconsciously or consciously shift the "blame" a lack of time, but my son, but my husband, my higher self to guide me, to our poor sometimes exceed the league!! ! My inner child will not let me .... We are passing the ball like a perfect game of handball, and I ?????????? I can not decide has to do without waiting for permission from the recognition of ... With our own desire to leave and recognition achieved, and on !!!!!!!! Whenever you think you deserved what you want to receive or give yourself always waiting no other, and sometimes when things go or not cost us that imagine that our thoughts will always be because we expect something mejorrrrr !!!!! Let's not attack or blame to another simply by the fact that the other is part of me and I am part of the other and I think nobody wants to hurt yourself, you just have to understand that we are all ONE and everything is learning .
Trust and security in myself!, We can achieve all that we propose as long as that energy light that radiate out from the center of our being, heart, stomach, call it what you want, but when you feel, visualize that you can and you're going to do then that's where we really feel and think worthy of beauty SOS gives you this universe!! We reward doing, learning and making us falling from a lift. Cause-Effect.
'm happy !!!!! Thank you all for being part of my masters and be !!!!!
By:
Mariana Foglia, Crescent


0 comments:

Post a Comment