Thursday, April 9, 2009

How To Change Tail Light Housing Vw Golf

Cap 2: Ch 1

Dear Diary is a story that has several chapters and today will be the first one is very short like all the second and so tomorrow ... I hope you like ...
Here goes:

Dear Diary:
Today I had my first day ah did not want to start, but I met a new partner that we became good friends, told me everything, even of those who liked it a boy is 9 and never stopped talking of it.
She could not forget about the guy ... always looking at physical education even more, because he was in action! But gave no or a low ball.
Then I wanted to talk with him because he did not like and know what they say? How lucky because it would not horrible. He told me he liked someone else, I ask who? said I could not say, I insisted to tell me who he was, then said no, they would know later ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment