Monday, April 13, 2009

Wedding Money Tree Verses

Dear Diary Dear Diary

Dear Diary:
passed 3 days and even nose I will say the kid. It was the second recess, I wanted to go. Well something happened, I meet my old friends the afternoon shift. Hablñando was with my old friend, but the kid is not old, just 13 years ... ha ha, and suddenly, the kid that showed up, and left his friends, the more teletivis ninja turtles. Well ... the Chavon is faced and said that he liked me. But shit, is that my mom was talking to the director. And I could not say anything.
It's time for lunch (FINALLY!) And Chavon call me at his table, and teletivis and ninja turtles, went and left me alone with him. And I wonder if he would go with him. I could not respunderle but I told him that "if not" do not know if that answer was yes, but I said yes, and already saven as it is, in each grade is a gossip, and if he finds out .... everyone already knows ... and now they're all wondering if I go with Chavon. And that I'm being ARTAND?
Grax. for their comments. And this story does not end.
Y pa 'q' to know this story is true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment