Monday, April 20, 2009

Primers Annealing Time

Dear Diary Ch 6

Dear Diary:
My big question is ... love me for who I am, or just use me. It all started on Monday in the first break, I was talking to my friend ... But something happened, a colleague of my boyfriend, and I said something very strange ... that was used to cause me jealous of my friend ... but ... so what?? rumor is a weird ... and more weird ... that the person who told me, 2 years ago know her very well indeed but .... who would think, my boyfriend or a friend conosi 2 years ago ... They spent days, even I have no answer ... and if I ask my boyfriend if it is true ... but if I tell you to know that I know, that his plan will not work ... and I will leave, but I love him and do not want to miss ... I do ?????
PD: Grax to enter the blog, and this happened about a week ago ... is real history and truth nesecito nesecito your help ... your opinions and examples of what happened to you ... if it really happened ...
SOS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment